St Moritz, high in the Alps in the Engadin Valley of eastern Switzerland's canton of Graubünden (Grisons), was the world's first winter resort for good reasons: breathtaking scenery, abundant outdoor activities, and lavish, punctilious Swiss hospitality.
That unbeatable combination, discovered by travelers in 1864, continues to draw discerning visitors by the thousands. There is no place better.
We offer a range of high quality services for of requests:
- Ground transfers to and from all airports in Switzerland to St. Moritz
- Ground transfers to and from any other destination in Switzerland and/or in Europe
- Full disposal of car and/or private driver for sightseeing tours
- Helicopter and private jet service with ground service available at your destination
Arrive in time and in style with one of our luxurious limousines and spacious vans, minibus or bus up to 70 passengers.
- All our vehicles are recent models, well-tended and regularly maintained, comfortable, and equipped with the most current amenities.
- The quality of our drivers assures you an efficient and safe journey to your destination.
- Our drivers have a solid background in driving, an excellent knowledge of the local area, multilingual, and dedicated to delivering a high quality customer service experience.
- Our team speaks several languages, is helpful in all situations, reliable, professional and discrete.
Each call is important for us and is treated with special attention from our trained coworkers.
We will take care: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.